This is an exciting new project (launched September 2017) that will make things easier to find in Durango – both for locals and for visitors!
Each member gets a page of their own – https://indurango.com/your-business
Info on your page includes:
- Your logo or a photo of your business or staff (up to three photos for free)
- Up to two contact numbers. Note: we do not recommend email links – this is how spammers can get your email!
- Content written by you describing your offering. Up to 800 word description of your business, overview of services, products, testimonials, etc.
- A link to your website, or Twitter, Facebook, other social media sites.
- Your address & a Google maps link. (optional)
- List of “Tags” for each of your products or services – you choose your own. Keyword Tag Tips
Those businesses with multiple locations can list those locations on their page, but only in the Durango area.
If your business has reps that work out of their satellite office or home, you may purchase additional pages dedicated to each rep in Durango. An example model of this would be a real estate office. Those offices might have one page for the office and one page for each agent.
A large portion of the initial investment by your business will be reinvested by us into local advertising of this site, until it becomes a household name.
This includes the visitor center, guides, and The Herald, so visitors and locals will be aware of this valuable resource.
Call 970-422-2218 with questions or suggestions, or with help in keyword tag selection.